Exceller Tutoring Terms & Conditions
Fees are inclusive of:
- All study material required, hand outs, books, etc.
- All weekly regular extra lessons
- All additional lessons closer to test & exams throughout the year (no additional charges throughout the year when more lessons are taken or required)
- All holiday lessons for grades 11 & 12
- Transport to and from lessons
- Refreshments and snacks at every lesson
Transport services are included in the tuition for learners residing in:
Learners residing outside of the above mentioned areas may be collected by the transport from McDonald’s at Kollonnade Mall or Wonderboom Junction before extra lessons. Learners will however need to be collected from the tutoring centre after lessons.
Parents/guardians may opt to drop off and collect the learners at the learning centre for each lesson. A discount fee of R180 for grade 11-12 (not applicable to other grades) will be deducted from the monthly tuition.
If a learner is late or misses class three or more times in a term, they will be collected by the transport from the following term and the transportation discount will automatically fall away. If a learner misses the transport (is late for collection), they should be brought to class by a parent/guardian.
2. Deregistration of learners
A parent/guardian must give written notice of deregistration with a letter or email with one full month’s notice. Payment for that month is required and the learner may attend lessons for that month.
The following discounts are applicable and are to be deducted from the monthly tuition if applicable (per month). Please fill them into the payment agreement form below:
4. Payment Policy
- Payment is due from February (all returning learners) or the month a learner joins the programme UP TO AND INCLUDING NOVEMBER.
- If a learner leaves the programme before OCTOBER, they will be deregistered and required to re-register and pay registration fee when they re-join the programme in the following year.
- Termination of agreement/deregistration of a learner during the year (before OCTOBER) will require one month’s notice and payment for that month is due (the learner may continue with lessons for that month).
- No learner may leave the programme in JUNE or OCTOBER for that academic year.
- Debit orders and EFT (electronic funds transfers) are preferable. Cash payments may be done during operating hours, please insist on a receipt for your own record keeping.
- Payment is due before/on the 1 st day for each month. If payment has not been received as agreed; full payment for the outstanding amount and that current month must be settled.
- Payment may only be deferred for 1 month. If payment has not been received for 2 months, your child will automatically be deregistered at the end of the 2 nd month. If payment has not been made in 3 months after deregistration, the account will be transferred to legal representatives and debt collectors.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter that is not clear
Exceller Tutoring Banking Details:
Account number: 62548762914
First National Bank (FNB)
Branch code: 250655